TWP/UBS Early Childhood Development project
The project is running in Alexandra and Soweto. The aim of the project is to give 20 Early Childhood Development (ECD) practitioners the opportunity to obtain a FET Certificate accredited on level 4.
- merSETA Technical High School Capacity Building Project
The project runs in 40 selected High School as indicated on the map. The aim of the project is to restore and enrich the throughput stream of students into Engineering and Artisan based careers around Maths, Science and Technology integrated with Entrepreneurship Education.
- GPLMS (Gauteng Province Language and Mathematics Strategy) Project
Gauteng Education Development Trust engaged Maths Centre as a service provider to work in 130 selected schools in Sedibeng East, Sedibeng West and Johannesburg South with the aim to:
- Improve Mathematics classroom practice on the part of teachers
- Support and monitor SMTs and district officials
- Improve Mathematical behaviours on the part of learners