The eradication of poverty by implementing development projects in poor communities.
To promote consultation dialogue, and sharing of development experience between civil society and relevant civil society.
- Develop / grow 10 entrepreneurs.
- Create employment for 3 people in each business (they must at least earn a living wage – minimum of R2 000).
- Training (at least one training session per month).
- Formulation of business plans.
- Formal registration of businesses.
- Provide mentoring and coaching for assisted entrepreneurs.
To convert informal businesses to formal micro enterprises by creating job opportunities.