Become part of the Maths Centre Ambassadors programme.
Ambassadors commit to either a six month or preferably a one year term. Terms begin in either January or July. Ambassadors take part in an orientation program, which includes local languages learning, cross-cultural, and community development awareness.
- Minimum age, 20 years
- A high school graduate
- A degree in Education - majoring in Mathematics, Physical Science and Technology
- Experience in teaching at primary or high school level is an advantage
- Interested in learning and working with people from different cultures
- Flexibility, initiative and enthusiasm
- Able to work in rural areas
Have a look at some of our ambassadors.
It you are interested in becoming a Maths Centre Ambassador, please send a motivation letter to
and an application form and guidelines will be sent to qualifying applicants.